понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

art of jerry garcia





So it is Sunday and all I can think about is the 10 million things that I would like to do. I am gonna have to sit down and write a clear list of everything there is that I would like to get accomplished, because otherwise I feel overwhelmed by all that I want and get nothing done instead.
As the weather is gloomy, I of course want to bake, I think this will be the first thing that I try to accomplish for the day. I would like to make little goodie baskets and give them to everyone with little special baked treats inside.
Then I am still working on the furniture purchase, luckily I finally found the bed although now the issue is how to get it from one place to another, and it certainly isn't happening when it is this gloomy out.
Tomorrow is a big day for me and I hope to get everything done that I would like . I need to get a new list to track all my to do's. I know that I am gonna use a new calendar, but it doesn't have all the task tracking that I like and I have to wait a week and a half for my new phone to come out, this sucks.
Either way, life is great, i am gonna bake and continue to get madly organized.....and I am totally thankful that I took my money out of the market with the dow was above 12,000.
Best wishes to everyone else that wasn't so lucky.



art of jerry garcia, art of jesus christ, art of jesus hands.



Комментариев нет: