среда, 15 октября 2008 г.

cdbakeoven




Yeah me and my obsessive posting. So I had to GUT WoW from my computer. And well no matter what it is giving me errors left and right (while using the INSTALLER DISCS), so I am currently downloading the client. Who knows when I will have everything back up and running. So if it isnapos;t fast enough on getting all set up I will miss the promised Kara run tomorrow night :( *lame* I am just sad though. And if downloading it doesnapos;t work and it STILL gives me an error, I will have to like wipe my computer clean (granted it could use a spit shine). And then voila even longer. So if youapos;re a Retribution Paladin...have fun for me. I am still waiting to plug in my spec. So if any of you have any ideas on how to assist in the situation...please? XD
cdbakeoven, cdbackupz, cdbackups, cdbackup linux, cdbackup.



Комментариев нет: